Yamuna® Body Rolling Part 2 Certification
The new Yamuna® Body Rolling Certification training is here!
Take yourself deeper into Yamuna® Body Rolling and become certified in two 5-day sessions.
Part I, Legs and Spine
Part II, Abdomen, Chest/Neck and Sideline/shoulders.
About the Part Two Training:
Part 2 is a dynamic 5-day training that covers the anatomy, YBR exercises and teaching skills for the abdomen, chest/neck and sideline of the torso.
- Learn anatomy the organic way, by using our AnatomyU (AU) program! Nothing compares to learning anatomy by direct, sensory awareness. With our program you will find, feel, and experience the connections among all the muscles with the YBR balls.
- Learn a series YBR exercises to self-fix your own structural issues. Experience the power of YBR to maintain a pain-free and unrestricted body for yourself and be able to share this with others.
Because of our unique AnatomyU (AU) program, you will gain a deeper understanding of your anatomy, and how to effectively problem-solve and feel better in your own body. This powerful experiential awareness of your own anatomy will make you the best possible practitioner.
What’s covered in Part Two?
- This training will include all the abdomen, chest/neck and sideline the body.
- We will use AU to understand how to find and feel the individual muscles covered.
- Learn YBR routines for private and group instruction for the abdomen, chest/neck and sideline the body.
- Practice teaching and peer review to help find your voice and skill as a teacher. Past students comment this is a vitally helpful part of the training.
- Delve into case study discussions and modifications crucial for working with injury and limitations.
Tuition and fees.
- Part 2 is 925$ including manual.
- Additional test out fees for practical exam is $200 paid directly to your certifying instructor.
What is required for successful completion of the YBR certification?
- Complete both Part one then Part Two of the training.
- Pass an open book written exam.
- Pass a 1 hour practical teaching exam and 1 hour hands on assist exam.
- Each practical is scheduled with the certifying instructor of your choice.
- There is a fee of $100 for each individual practical and that is paid directly to the Certifying Instructor testing you out.
- We ask that your testing, both written and practical, be completed within 1 year after completing the training.
- Proof of CPR. It can be taken online.
- Proof of malpractice insurance. Listing YZ Studio as additional insured.
Benefits of becoming a certified in Yamuna® Body Rolling.
- You will be listed on the www.yamunausa.com website.
- Unlimited support in your practice.
- Your emailed questions answered within 48 hours.
- Frequent emails with information on commonly presented pathologies and how YBR can be used for those clients.
- Purchase most YBR products at wholesale prices. Certain guidelines may also apply.
- Be a part of our private Yamuna Facebook community.
- Access to the Practitioner’s Area.
- YBR Part 2March 6, 2019 - March 10, 201910:00 am - 4:00 pmAdd to Calendar
|Ticket & Manualshow details +||$925.00 (USD)||Expired|
Event Sales Begins November 29, 2016 5:50 am
Event Sales End June 9, 2017 6:00 am