Yamuna® Body Rolling Certification Online Session 1
The complete foundations program (Part 1 & 2 ) is offered “live online” over three 4-day sessions (4 hours per day.)
Session I… Posterior body (Legs & Spine.) July 23 – 26 (12pm – 4 pm) Eastern Standard Time.
Session 2… Anterior Body (Abdomen, Chest & Neck) August 6 – 9 (12pm – 4 pm) Eastern Standard Time.
Session 3 … Sideline of Body (Legs, Hips & Shoulders.) August 13 – 16 (12pm – 4 pm) Eastern Standard Time.
About the Part 1 & 2 combined training:
Train in the comfort of your own home or studio. 4 hour days allow time for practice and reflection.
- Learn anatomy the organic way, by using our AnatomyU (AU) program! Nothing compares to learning anatomy by direct, sensory awareness. With our program you will find, feel, and experience the connections among all the muscles with the YBR balls.
- Learn a series YBR exercises to self-fix your own structural issues. Experience the power of YBR to maintain a pain-free and unrestricted body for yourself and be able to share this with others.
Because of our unique AnatomyU (AU) program, you will gain a deeper understanding of your anatomy, and how to effectively problem-solve and feel better in your own body. This powerful experiential awareness of your own anatomy will make you the best possible practitioner.
What is covered in the Part I & 2 Training?
- Discover all the muscles of the legs, spine, abdomen, chest/neck and sideline the body.
- Understand how to build a healthy back and spine.
- We will use AU to understand how to find and feel the individual muscles covered.
- Learn YBR routines for private and group instruction.
- Find your voice and skill as a teacher through Practice Teaching and Peer Reviews. Past students comment this is a vitally helpful part of the training.
- Delve into Case Study discussions and Modifications, crucial for working with injuries and limitations.
Who is this training appropriate for?
- Anyone interested in going deeper into their own self-care and exploration this is a powerful Method.
- Wellness professionals YBR will enhance any technique you already offer.
- Fitness Trainers.
- Yoga Teachers.
- Pilates /Gyrotonic Trainers.
- Health Coaches.
Really anyone! That’s one of the outstanding features about the new Yamuna® Body Rolling Certification, it really is for everyone. No matter your age or shape, YBR can help you move better, function better and live better. And YBR blends well with any other approach you are already using to take care of yourself or others.
Tuition and fees.
- All three sessions of the YBR Foundations Course (Part 1 & 2 ) is 2200$ including manual.
- Kit of YBR Balls including Gold, Silver, Pearl, Black set, Pump. Sold at a discounted price of $95.
- Already have balls? Great bring your full set.
- Additional test out fees for practical exam is $200 paid directly to your certifying instructor.
What is required for successful completion of the YBR certification?
- Complete both Part one & Part Two of the training in the 3 consecutive sessions.
- Pass an open book written exam.
- Pass a 1 hour practical teaching exam and 1 hour hands on assist exam.
- Each practical is scheduled with the certifying instructor of your choice.
- There is a fee of $100 for each individual practical and that is paid directly to the Certifying Instructor testing you out.
- We ask that your testing, both written and practical, be completed within 1 year after completing the training.
- Proof of CPR. It can be taken online.
- Proof of malpractice insurance. Listing YZ Studio as additional insured.
Benefits of becoming a certified in Yamuna® Body Rolling.
- You will be listed on the www.yamunausa.com website.
- Unlimited support in your practice.
- Your emailed questions answered within 48 hours.
- Frequent emails with information on commonly presented pathologies and how YBR can be used for those clients.
- Purchase most YBR products at wholesale prices. Certain guidelines may also apply.
- Be a part of our private Yamuna Facebook community.
- Access to the Practitioner’s Area.
After successful completion you will be Yamuna® Body Rolling Certified!
- YBR Certification Session 1July 23, 2020 - July 26, 2020
- Session 2 Included in Session 1 priceJuly 23, 2020 - July 26, 2020
- Session 3 Included in session 1 priceJuly 23, 2020 - July 26, 2020
Welcome to Dianne’s live YBR Classes and Workshops on Zoom.
Setting up your phone, tablet or laptop:
Please join the meeting in zoom 15 minutes before the class starts. This way you can get set up and ready on your mat.
Please activate the camera and your name display, so that I know who is where. I’ll be watching you! Just like an in person class.
Try to position your entire mat into the picture. Ideally frame the view at a slight angle for me to see you. Make sure you have enough space around your mat to move freely with plenty of room to roll.
I’ll start with a short explanation of class. Then, I will mute everyone’s sound to eliminate background noise. Also, to avoid any technical problems, you may not be able to join the class after we start.
Stick around after class for a chat and any questions.
What you will need:
- Comfortable yoga / athletic clothing, (form fitting performs best.)
- A yoga mat or carpet.
- Yamuna® Balls Required for that class.
- Zoom app on a computer, tablet, iPad or mobile device.