Focused Hips and Pelvis Work
This 12 hour training is for anyone wanting deep dive into the hips and pelvis. It also qualifies as recertification for YBR Practitioners.
The hips and pelvis is an area where many people have pain and injuries.
In this training you will learn how to look more deeply at the muscles and bones of the hips and pelvis. We will begin with the basic YBR hip routines and progress to working in greater depth and detail focusing on bone stimulation.
- Master new routines and learn how problem solve hip issues.
- Experience direct bones stimulation and release muscles layers to balance and align the hip joint.
- Build back healthy hip function and ease of movement for you and your clients.
*This training can be used for YBR recertification requirements.
Saturday December 12 (9am -3pm EST)
Sunday December 13 (9am -3pm EST)
- Focused Hips and Pelvis WorkDecember 12, 2020 - December 13, 20209:00 am - 3:00 pmAdd to Calendar
Welcome to Dianne’s live YBR Classes and Workshops on Zoom.
Setting up your phone, tablet or laptop:
Please join the meeting in zoom 15 minutes before the class starts. This way you can get set up and ready on your mat.
Please activate the camera and your name display, so that I know who is where. I’ll be watching you! Just like an in person class.
Try to position your entire mat into the picture. Ideally frame the view at a slight angle for me to see you. Make sure you have enough space around your mat to move freely with plenty of room to roll.
I’ll start with a short explanation of class. Then, I will mute everyone’s sound to eliminate background noise. Also, to avoid any technical problems, you may not be able to join the class after we start.
Stick around after class for a chat and any questions.
What you will need:
- Comfortable yoga / athletic clothing, (form fitting performs best.)
- A yoga mat or carpet.
- Yamuna® Balls Required for that class.
- Zoom app on a computer, tablet, iPad or mobile device.