One Love Jamaica Retreat
Leave The Winter Blues Behind and Unwind for 5 Days with…
One Love Jamaica Retreat
…and drop tension and stress with the Carribean Sea as your backdrop.
(Seriously. Check out the photos!)
A healing retreat limited to just 10 people
Treasure Beach, Jamaica.
Beach-front property with private pool and personal chef cooking
up healthy Jamaican cuisine. Ya’ mon!
Enjoy 6 nights and 7 days indulging in healing sessions: yoga, body rolling, guided meditation, reiki, evening stargazing, sound bath healing and more.
(With plenty of time to “Me” time…. Sipping Blackwell Rum poolside reading the 1929 classic “A High Wind in Jamaica.”)
Our Retreat venue…
Jakes Hotel, has all the must haves…a non-touristy outpost that’s sustainability minded, authentically Jamaican and exudes a warm and communal vibe.
Choose from three waterfront restaurants… Jakes Restaurant, Jack Sprats and Lovers Leap… All work closely with local fishermen, farmers and chefs to offer healthy ingredients that are seasonal, fresh and delicious. Yum! Sunsets are epic and instagram worthy.
Mid week we’re hopping on a boat with Captain Joseph cruising to a floating bar! Conde Nast Traveler calls Pelican Bar “The coolest bar in the world!” This adventure wraps up with a fish and lobster barbecue on a private beach. Robinson Crusoe style!
Meet your go-to retreat guides…
Hey I’m Dianne Glass.
I’ve helped 1000’s of top athletes, stressed out millennials and exhausted baby boomers to self-heal injuries, drop tension & stress and find balance.
I’m your wellness melting pot, blending 25+ years as an Acupuncture Physician, Massage Therapist and Esthetician, with the unique self-healing benefits of Yamuna® body rolling (YBR.)
As an avid world traveller I’ve attended and lead retreats all over the world. I’ve found that perfect alchemy of what makes a great retreat experience, here’s a few…
- Travel like a local and enjoy non-touristy, healing places where just stepping on property you say ahhh
- You’ll get tools to relieve–even– heal pain in your body with YBR… You’ll instantly feel better and move with ease.
- World class treatments, modalities and retreat experiences. I’ve tried and tested each exceptional offering myself ensuring quality and authenticity.
- Small groups of like minded folks… No 20+ peeps crowded on sweat soaked yoga mats!
- Stay inspired post retreat with a 3- month video subscription YBR Anytime so you can tap back into to your retreat happy place!
You’ll leave feeling happier, healthier, and re-energized!
And… fall in love with self-care through YBR. 🙂
Hey, I’m Sue Hynes
I took my first yoga class in 2002 … And was instantly hooked! Maria Garre introduced me to the beauty and intelligence of Prana Vinyasa Flow yoga created by Shiva Rea. The sequencing was so awesome and my body felt great after every class. So that fall I entered Maria’s teacher training program and became certified.
I continue to devour as much knowledge as I can. All of which come together in my hybrid “Yoga Sue” offerings… Rekki, meditation, body rolling, interval training and of course my first love vinyasa flow yoga!
Currently, I’m blessed to have a beautiful studio in Urbana Maryland serving a fabulous group of yogis and yoginis that continue to inspire me! The language of healing is universal.
Must answer question…
Why invest in yourself for a week of healing, adventure and fun?
- You love to give, give, give…and need an injection of fun and healing to drop “The Real Housewives” drama and find inner calm to “enjoy” not just tolerate life.
- Place your mat in the front of your next yoga class knowing your chatarangas are gonna flow like Superman-meets-Simone Biles.
- Unleash that unrelenting hip pain so you can continue to enjoy all the activities and sports you love.
- Ready to crush it when you return to work… Less stressed, minus the sore neck, tight wrists and explosive attitude (ooph).
- New found energy to leave your supersonic children or grandchildren in the dust (no more achy shoulders or “quick breaks”). They’ll be the ones asking you for a quick nap!
Simply put…You’ll leave feeling happier, healthier, and re-energized!
Investment for your week of bliss:
$2775.00 (Private room in luxury villa with ensuite bath.)
Have another peek & drool at your awesome Villa here…Calabash-Bay-Villa
What’s included in your Retreat:
- Hands on daily program with your go-to guides Dianne Glass & Sue Hynes
- 7-days and 6-nights at the beautiful Jakes Resort…Calabash Bay Villa
- Private accommodation with ensuite bath for ultimate “Me” time
- Boating excursion with Captain Joseph to Pelican Bar and private beach BBQ
- 3 month subscription to YBR Anytime… to keep you body rolling
- All meals…freshly caught fish, pasture raised meat and farm to table cuisine… Simply delicious
- Round Trip Airport transfer on official arrival and departure day
- 20% Discount at Jakes Spa
Not Included in this Retreat:
Flights, Incidentals, items from the Jake’s store, additional staff tips, spa services and specialized excursions and adventures.
Note: Airport transportation is ONLY included on the day the retreat begins and ends. If you arrive or depart on another day, the fee is $150 for up to 3 people.
Book private healing sessions at the villa.
Empress Thandi, intuitive healer and owner of Rasta Wellness Center… Will make you feel “ire” with her magical hands that melt away tensions. Reserve your deep tissue massage, facials, energy healing, detox and more.
You’ll need a set of Yamuna® balls to pack and bring with you.
Don’t have balls? No problem we will ship you a set to bring, at a discounted price as a retreat participant + free shipping!
How to Register
Follow the link at the bottom of this page. A $500 deposit will hold your space in the retreat. (Payment plans are available!) Final payment will be invoiced 30 days before start of the retreat.
Cancellation and Refund Policy.
The $500 Deposit is non refundable, however it can be transferred to a future retreat!
Retreat must be paid in full 30 days prior to retreat date.
No refunds within 30 days of retreat start date.
Traveling to Jakes:
You will fly to Montego Bay (MBJ) Sangster International Airport. Plan to arrive into MBJ before 2pm, as the drive to Jakes is about 2 hours. You’ll be greeted by the Jakes driver. Grab a Red Stripe and enjoy the scenic ride.
You will need a valid passport to travel to Jamaica.
“Soon come mon”….as they say in Jamaica!
- Jamaica RetreatJanuary 25, 2020 - January 31, 20202:50 pm - 2:55 pmAdd to Calendar
Venue Website: jakes hotel.comAddress:
Treasure Beach, Jamaica