Yamuna® Foot Fitness 1 Certification. Portland Oregon
This is a dynamic 3-day training mastering the Yamuna foot wakers for healthy foot function. This training can be taken separately before YBR Phase 1 and 2.
What you will learn:
- The theory and philosophy of YFF and why it is important to educate people how to take care of their feet.
- Experiential anatomy of the muscle chains that insert into and affect the feet.
- How to problem solve and correct most common foot problems.
- How to perform and assess foot walking patterns using the “walking test” analysis.
- YFF foot wakers routines for restoring healthy foot function, flexibility and strength.
- Mastering hands-on assists for rehabilitating and retraining the feet.
To become certified in YFF 1 you are required to complete 5 case studies consisting of 3 assessments on each case. An open book written exam is also given. Upon successful completion you are now certified to teach group classes, work privately with clients and purchase foot wakers wholesale. Completion of this course qualifies and prepares you for Yamuna Foot Fitness 2
- Yamuna Foot Fitness 1August 3, 2018 - August 5, 201810:00 am - 4:00 pmAdd to Calendar