Yamuna® Foot Fitness 1 Online Certification
Dianne Glass, Master Yamuna® Method Trainer, combines 25+ years of teaching experience with personal coaching, mentorship and ongoing guidance and support to deliver a great virtual training experience.
Set yourself up as a masterful YBR Practitioner and expert guide.
This (18 hour) training focuses on the Yamuna® foot waker exercises for strong and healthy feet.
Classes are 12 p.m. ~ 4 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Learn how relieve common foot problems, teach group foot fitness classes and work privately with clients using the Yamuna® Foot Wakers. Elevate your practice with effective hands-on and self help foot exercises.
What you will learn:
- The theory and philosophy of YFF and why it is important to educate people how to take care of their feet.
- Experiential anatomy of the muscle chains that insert into and affect the feet.
- How to problem solve and correct most common foot problems.
- How to perform and assess foot walking patterns using the “walking test” analysis.
- YFF foot wakers routines for restoring healthy foot function, flexibility and strength.
- Mastering hands-on assists for rehabilitating and retraining the feet.
- We will meet over zoom. (Link will be provided)
- The manual will be emailed digitally and can be printed.
- You will be mailed a set of foot wakers.
- Manual and foot wakers are included in the price.
- Class is daily August 27 – 30 (12:00 4:00 pm EST) Please adjust to your time zone!
- Laptop or smart TV
- Internet access
- An undisturbed place to work without distraction.
- Someone you can use to practice hands on work. (This part only takes about 1 hour 2 max on 1 day.)
- Some wall space
- Black balls
- A mat
To become certified in YFF 1 you will complete case studies and open book written exam is also given.
Upon successful completion you are now certified to teach group classes, work privately with clients and purchase foot wakers wholesale. Start healing some feet!
Completion of this course qualifies and prepares you for Yamuna Foot Fitness 2 with the Foot savers.
Good news… the Yamuna Foot Fitness 1 can be taken separately before YBR Foundations part 1 and 2!
- YFF1August 27, 2020 - August 30, 202012:00 pm - 4:00 pmAdd to Calendar
Welcome to Dianne’s live YBR Classes and Workshops on Zoom.
Setting up your phone, tablet or laptop:
Please join the meeting in zoom 15 minutes before the class starts. This way you can get set up and ready on your mat.
Please activate the camera and your name display, so that I know who is where. I’ll be watching you! Just like an in person class.
Try to position your entire mat into the picture. Ideally frame the view at a slight angle for me to see you. Make sure you have enough space around your mat to move freely with plenty of room to roll.
I’ll start with a short explanation of class. Then, I will mute everyone’s sound to eliminate background noise. Also, to avoid any technical problems, you may not be able to join the class after we start.
Stick around after class for a chat and any questions.
What you will need:
- Comfortable yoga / athletic clothing, (form fitting performs best.)
- A yoga mat or carpet.
- Yamuna® Balls Required for that class.
- Zoom app on a computer, tablet, iPad or mobile device.