Yamuna® Foot Fitness 1 Certification Loveland, Colorado
This is a dynamic 3-day training mastering the Yamuna foot waker exercises for strong and healthy feet. You will learn how to teach group Foot Fitness classes and how to work privately with clients to relieve common foot problems. Yamuna foot wakers are an effective tool to maintain strong and healthy foot function.
Yamuna Foot Fitness 1 can be taken separately before YBR Phase 1 and 2.This training can be taken separately before YBR Phase 1 and 2.
What you will learn:
- The theory and philosophy of YFF and why it is important to educate people how to take care of their feet.
- Experiential anatomy of the muscle chains that insert into and affect the feet.
- How to problem solve and correct most common foot problems.
- How to perform and assess foot walking patterns using the “walking test” analysis.
- YFF foot wakers routines for restoring healthy foot function, flexibility and strength.
- Mastering hands-on assists for rehabilitating and retraining the feet.
To become certified in YFF 1 you are required to complete 10 case studies consisting of 3 assessments on each case. An open book written exam is also given. Upon successful completion you are now certified to teach group classes, work privately with clients and purchase foot wakers wholesale. Completion of this course qualifies and prepares you for Yamuna Foot Fitness 2
- YFF1June 12, 2020 - June 14, 202010:55 am - 4:55 pmAdd to Calendar