Yamuna® Face Ball Certification
The Yamuna Face Ball method is a rejuvenating 4-day training that focuses solely on the face. The same YBR theory and logic of stimulating and aligning bone that works so well in other parts of the body is now translated to “restore our faces”.
This effective treatment is a powerful healing modality to rejuvenate skin, erase lines and stimulate the bones of the face. Therapeutically it alleviates many common painful conditions in the face such as TMJ jaw pain, headaches, sinus issues and myriad challenges for our facial structure.
Who is this training appropriate for?
- Anyone wanting an effective anti-aging self care method to keep your face vibrant and pain free.
- For YBR practitioners this can be taught as a group class or as a private treatment.
- Estheticians and Massage Therapists can add this as an incredibly effective spa treatment.
- Dentists and Dental Hygienists to offer patients effective self-care for TMJ and other structural problems of the face and jaw.
What you will learn:
- Experiential anatomy of the facial bones and muscles.
- How to teach a basic Yamuna Face Ball class.
- How to perform private sessions based on individual needs of the client.
- Understanding how to apply the Face technique to help resolve problems such as TMJ or jaw pain, sinus issues, headache and eyestrain.
- Our Anatomy U training APP and newly revised manual with new methods are now available!
Note: To become certified you are required to do 3 case studies consisting of 3 assessments on each case with before and after photos. Face assessment forms are provided in the manual. Upon successful completion you are now certified to teach group classes, work privately with clients and purchase all the face products wholesale
- Yamuna Face BallJanuary 10, 2020 - January 13, 202010:00 am - 4:00 pmAdd to Calendar