Yamuna® Body Rolling Part 1 Certification
The new Yamuna® Body Rolling Certification training is here!
Take yourself deeper into Yamuna® Body Rolling and become certified in two 5-day sessions.
Part I, Legs and Spine
Part II, Abdomen, Chest/Neck and Sideline/shoulders.
About the Part 1 Training:
Part I is a dynamic 5-day training that covers the anatomy, YBR exercises and teaching skills for the legs, spine and back.
- Learn anatomy the organic way, by using our AnatomyU (AU) program! Nothing compares to learning anatomy by direct, sensory awareness. With our program you will find, feel, and experience the connections among all the muscles with the YBR balls.
- Learn a series YBR exercises to self-fix your own structural issues. Experience the power of YBR to maintain a pain-free and unrestricted body for yourself and be able to share this with others.
Because of our unique AnatomyU (AU) program, you will gain a deeper understanding of your anatomy, and how to effectively problem-solve and feel better in your own body. This powerful experiential awareness of your own anatomy will make you the best possible practitioner.
What is covered in the Part I Training?
- Discover all the leg muscles and concepts to build a healthy back and spine.
- Discern how to find and feel the individual muscles covered.
- Learn YBR routines for private and group instruction focused on legs and spine.
- Find your voice and skill as a teacher through Practice Teaching and Peer Reviews. Past students comment this is a vitally helpful part of the training.
- Delve into Case Study discussions and Modifications crucial for working with injuries and limitations.
Who is this training appropriate for?
- Anyone interested in going deeper into their own self-care and exploration this is a powerful Method.
- Wellness professionals who desire to enhance any technique you already offer.
- Fitness Trainers.
- Yoga Teachers.
- Pilates /Gyrotonic Trainers.
- Health Coaches.
Really anyone! That’s one of the outstanding features about the new Yamuna® Body Rolling Certification, it really is for everyone. No matter your age or shape, YBR can help you move better, function better and live better. And YBR blends with any other approach you are already using to take care of yourself or others.
Tuition and fees.
- Part 1 is 1100$ including manual.
- Kit of YBR Balls including Gold, Silver, Pearl, Black set, Pump. Sold at a discounted price of $95.
- Already have balls? Great bring your full set.
What is required for successful completion of the YBR certification?
- Complete both Part one then Part Two of the training.
- Pass an open book written exam.
- Pass a 1 hour practical teaching exam and 1 hour hands on assist exam.
- Each practical is scheduled with the certifying instructor of your choice.
- There is a fee of $100 for each individual practical and that is paid directly to the Certifying Instructor testing you out.
- We ask that your testing, both written and practical, be completed within 1 year after completing the training.
- Proof of CPR. It can be taken online.
- Proof of malpractice insurance. Listing YZ Studio as additional insured.
Benefits of becoming a certified in Yamuna® Body Rolling.
- You will be listed on the www.yamunausa.com website.
- Unlimited support in your practice.
- Your emailed questions answered within 48 hours.
- Frequent emails with information on commonly presented pathologies and how YBR can be used for those clients.
- Purchase most YBR products at wholesale prices. Certain guidelines may also apply.
- Be a part of our private Yamuna Facebook community.
- Access to the Practitioner’s Area.
After successful completion you will be Yamuna® Body Rolling Certified!
- YBR Part OneJune 5, 201910:00 am - 4:00 pmAdd to Calendar