Costa Rican Rainforest Rolling Retreat
Roll away with me for Eight days and seven nights for an invigorating and healing journey. Enjoy a peaceful mind and awakened body as you’re guided daily through a detailed Yamuna® Body Rolling program, morning Yoga Nidra meditation and afternoon restorative yoga practice. Experience the art of self-care as we delve deep into your body’s anatomy freeing any stuck energy so you’ll feel better and move with ease. Tune out from life’s distractions for a week of profound healing, healthy organic food and unique adventure. Come restore and renew in Costa Rica, because You deserve it.
About Finca Luna Nueva Lodge
Perched high in the mountains you will be captivated by the raw beauty of the Costa Rica Rainforest. Finca Luna Nueva Lodge offers the perfect place to relax, unplug and re-connect with nature.
This eco conscious retreat center is built on a 200-acre organic farm and has evolved into one of the largest medicinal herb gardens in the world with over 300 tropical medicinal plants. This special place offers you the opportunity for hiking, unique excursions and taking in the waters of nearby Tabacon Hot Springs.
Arrival Day Sunday September 29
Upon arrival you will be greeted at San Jose International Airport and swept away to Finca Luna Nueva Lodge. Relax and enjoy the breathtaking drive. Once there you will be greeted with a welcome elixir and escorted to your room to relax and settle in.
Enjoy free time exploring the grounds, refresh with a dip in the ozonated pool and solar heated Jacuzzi or indulge by booking a private body treatment.
Dinner together feasting on fresh cuisine featuring organic produce grown onsite for an authentic farm to table experience.
Welcome gathering at Luna lodge discussing the week and enjoying a restorative Yoga Nidra.
Sunday September 30
Enjoy a Free day to relax and enjoy in the rainforest environment. Take the farm tour, book a private treatment or epic excursion. Birding in the morning with a guide is not to be missed!
4:00 -5:30 pm
Restorative Body Rolling rolling session.
Monday thru Friday Program
Start your day with freshly brewed organic coffee and teas. The cream is fresh from the cow that morning!
7:00 – 7:30 am
Optional morning meditation practice, enjoying the sounds of the rainforest, guided by master yogini Michelle Gregovic.
7:30 am to 8:30 am
Meet up at the yoga pavilion for morning breath flow to awaken your senses and get your body primed.
Organic Farm Fresh Breakfast Buffet at the restaurant. The Fresh Kefir is a big Hit!
10 am to 12:30 pm
Each day Dianne guides you through a series of body rolling movements starting with the feet then focused on different areas of the body, so you feel invigorated and free again. Each session will close with an indulgent relaxation, aromatherapy and nurturing touch to wrap up your practice and leave you feeling inspired and renewed.
Enjoy lunch from the organic gardens served at the restaurant.
Afternoon activities & excursions
- Sunday: The morning is great for bird watching with a guide. The Farm Tour from 2-4pm.
- Monday Free time to chill, book a private session or explore.
- Tuesday: Free time to chill, book a private session or explore.
- Wednesday: Free time to chill, book a private session or explore.
- Thursday: Eco Termales Hot Springs and dinner: Depart 4 pm.
- Friday Free time to chill, book a private session or explore.
- Book an optional private signature Yamuna® treatment, private Thai Yoga sessions, Acupuncture or spa treatments.
- All treatments are Limited availability and by appointment only.
4:00p pm – 5:30
Daily gentle and restorative Yoga practice guided by master yogini Michelle Gregovic.
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Dinner is served featuring organic farm fresh vegetables and optional local fish and free-range poultry.
Final Friday Evening
A special closing restorative practice and guided meditation to reflect and inspire a continuing path of mindfulness, self-care and nurturance.
Departure Day Saturday September 30
7:00 am – 9:00 am
Breakfast buffet offered.
Enjoy the grounds until your scheduled departure back to the San Jose International Airport.
~Travel tip: Keep your black balls in your carry on to use for the flight home!
Included in this retreat
- 7 nights accommodation in a private or shared bungalow.
- 3 gourmet organic farm to table meals daily. Dinner only arrival day and Breakfast only departure day.
- Daily Body Rolling program Monday – Friday.
- Daily Yoga and meditation practice.
- Ozonated Pool and solar heated Jacuzzi access.
- Group hikes and activities – swimming in hot & cold springs, farm tour tour included.
- Closing night festivities.
- Transportation from/to airport.
Not included in this Retreat
- Round trip airfare
- Set of Yamuna® balls. Don’t have balls? No problem we will ship you a set to bring at a discounted price as a retreat participant.
- Yamuna® signature treatments, Acupuncture, private Thai Yoga sessions, spa treatments .
- Additional Excursions
- Alcoholic Beverages not included but available for purchase.
Highly recommended optional excursions not included in retreat price.
- La Fortuna Waterfall Hike
- Jungle Canopy Zip Line
- Birding With a Guide
- Stand-up Paddle Board Lesson on Lake Arenal
- Volcano Hike
- Hanging Bridge Hike
Retreat Costs and Investment in You!
- Early Bird Single Rate: $2400 (Register by August 1)
- Single Rate: $2500
- Early Bird Double Rate: $2200 each (Register by August 1)
- Double Rate: $2300 each
- Ball Kit: Gold, Pearl & Black balls, Foot Savers & Wakers and Pump
Retail Price: $177.40
- Retreat Discount:$125.00 w/ Free Shipping
- September 29, 2018 - October 6, 20188:00 am - 1:00 pmAdd to Calendar
Venue Website: http://fincalunanuevalodge.com/Address: